Horologii is an eleven-star constellation located in the coreward region of Ur-Quan Kzer-Za and Ur-Quan Kohr-Ah space. The constellation consists of ten red dwarfs and one yellow dwarf arranged in the approximative shape of a clock. During the the events of Star Control II, the constellation is an important focus of the Supox and Utwig offensive against the Kohr-Ah.
The following is a list of stars in the Horologii constellation:
- Alpha Horologii (720.8 : 754.1)
- Beta Horologii (712.5 : 725.0)
- Gamma Horologii (720.8 : 700.0)
- Delta Horologii (736.0 : 718.4)
- Epsilon Horologii (753.2 : 725.8)
- Zeta Horologii (744.3 : 753.8)
- Eta Horologii (739.5 : 785.4)
- Theta Horologii (720.0 : 784.9)
- Iota Horologii (708.3 : 799.3)
- Kappa Horologii (688.9 : 780.3)
- Lambda Horologii (694.0 : 751.4)
The Alpha star is the yellow dwarf and is located in the middle, and the other stars are arranged, after their Greek letters, anti-clockwise.