- The SC2 manual on pg 14. The actual line of text is:
- The Tobermoon limped through space for almost a week before Hyper-Radar reconnaissance located a hospitable planet orbiting the dwarf star Vela.
- Not much, but it is there. I wonder if it'd be a good idea to include the text, or a at least create some kind of reference system (footnotes, endnotes, something else...) to more easily explain where certain things, especially hard to find references come from. --Fyzixfighter 17:11, 11 Nov 2005 (CET)
Okay, the category is doing something strange on this and a few other articles where you changed the capitalization after initially adding the category. It keeps on showing up as a uncreated category (an ugly red link). Anyone know why? Also, I don't know if we need to go all out and make a long meta-explanation of where the term comes from. I'd rather use something more like footnotes with a section for notes and/or references at the end of articles. Unless it is vitally important, the actual text could probably just be kept here on the talk page if someone questions it. I think this would especially help with disputed articles. It certainly would have helped diffuse some argument and accusation on the sa-matra, quasispace, and hyperspace articles. I'll see what I can find in the Wiki how-to guides. --Fyzixfighter 22:18, 11 Nov 2005 (CET)
- It also did something weird with the VUX category, but I think it's MediaWiki more than anything else. You're right about the meta text, but I had no idea about the Hyper-Radar when I first saw it. I'll remove the text and maybe think of another way of explaining it. --Phoenix (t) 00:22, 12 Nov 2005 (CET)
- I found a quick and dirty way to fix the category glitch. Just make some change on the page and save. The new incarnation won't have the category problem. Still don't know why it was doing it in the first place. --Fyzixfighter 08:32, 12 Nov 2005 (CET)