I'm not sure what to make of this page; is there really a use for a page like this? Especially the morphology section; it's all rather vague, and would there ever be a use to go to a page of all humanoid aliens?
I do see some potential for the "which side are aliens on" list, but maybe it works better as a table, listing the race name, their initial attitude, what attitudes they can take in the course of the game, and a comments column. — SvdB 16:13, 2 June 2007 (CEST)
- The thing that bothers me about this and the Alien psychology page is that it is too subjective in its choice of grouping and classification to those groups. I do agree that the "Attitudes" section could be modified into a useful form. IMO the other information could be useful if there was a canon taxonomy, or a much discussed consensus of what the taxonomy would be, though the organization of this information in such a way does get a bit crufty (obsession with minutia and all that). Perhaps better kept in the namespace of the user who finds this interesting. --Fyzixfighter 16:41, 2 June 2007 (CEST)
- This page is not subjective, but it would be best if it were put in a table, indeed. "Alien psychology" should be deleted, agreed. Valaggar 19:45, 3 June 2007 (CEST)
- This page doesn't contain enough interesting or useful content. It should be deleted IMO. --Shiver 19:49, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- I removed the physiology section. The rest may be salvageable in some form.
- Btw, "doesn't contain enough interesting or useful content" in itself isn't enough reason to delete a page; if the topic itself is relevant enough, then extending may be more appropriate than deleting. — SvdB 00:20, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- The parenthetical explanations which are right next to almost every species name on the friendly/neutral/hostile list is sloppy. Is there a marker of some sort for pages which are in obvious need of a rewrite? --Shiver 00:04, 3 August 2009 (UTC)