Where is the "That is one ugly sucker" line mentioned? I've seen it before, but I can't find the source. — SvdB 16:43, 14 March 2007 (CET)
- The only actual quote of the Insult that I could find is in the SC2 manual: "That’s the ugliest freak-face I’ve ever seen!” As far as I can tell, the actual insult doesn't appear in any of the other canon material nor the dialog. --Fyzixfighter 20:43, 14 March 2007 (CET)
- Ok, that explains why I couldn't find it; I searched for "ugly" and "sucker". And indeed, the "freak-face" line sounds much more familiar. —
- It just sounded familiar to me, and I was mostly paraphrasing it from what I remembered, so thanks for fixing it to what it should be.
Well, to be even more specific, it's from the Sega version of SC1 in the Vux Incursion campaign. It may also be listed in the Sega manual as such - but it's not in the PC manual. Does anyone know what the reference is for Rand saying "Very Ugly Xenoform" (maybe also from the Sega manual)? --Fyzixfighter 16:37, 15 April 2007 (CEST)
- Very Ugly Xenoform I got right from the VUX page. When I see something that's been here a while, I just try to make the site consistent with itself.--Gaeamil 03:29, 16 April 2007 (CEST)
- Ah, I see now. Thanks for the info, and thanks for taking the time to make the site self-consistent. --Fyzixfighter 05:15, 16 April 2007 (CEST)
"Very Ugly Xenoform" comes from the DOS SC1 manual, right in the title: "RACE: VUX (Very Ugly Xenoform)". It doesn't claim this was the insult though. — SvdB 16:21, 2 June 2007 (CEST)