Removed the "it is fitting that" line. Let the reader come to their own conclusion instead of blowing our own horn. - SvdB 12:16, 5 Feb 2005 (CET)
- Hehe. I added that a long while back when I was feeling very proud of our little wiki. :-)
- -Fadookie 19:25, 5 Feb 2005 (CET)
I locked the page because of excessive spamming. Please add your contributions here.
Relationship with Wikipedia
It'd be neat if there were part of the website that describes the relationship between this wiki, and Wikipedia entries on Star Control ][.
- different license, and why it matters
- different community, and why it matters
- different policy, and why it matters
If NPOV is not adopted, it'd be useful to explain a little about what sort of POV distinctions are made.
That'd make it easier for people like me, who wonder whether to put something on Wikipedia, or to put something here.
It may also make sense to cross-link to and from related Wikipedia entries.
- I've added a new page Relationship with Wikipedia. As always, feel free to expand.
- — SvdB 18:55, 10 Sep 2005 (CEST)