This warning isn't really the "first", "last", nor "only" spoiler warning. -- SvdB 13:24, 27 Oct 2004 (CEST)
Then call it The Spoiler Warning of Now and Forever. If you really think it's over the top, you can tone it down, but I think it gets the point accross well. Mmrnmhrm 17:30, 27 Oct 2004 (CEST)
What is the status of the data on this page? Can it all be copied over the main wikipedia due to being free license or is it different to normal wikipedia?
As long as the spam is looking to delete the bottom-most section, it might as well be a one that's not so important.
- It's not that important actually. There's already a link to the copyright page on the bottom of every page here.
- — SvdB 11:12, 28 January 2006 (CET)
- I daresay the spam has developed to a more malicious and overwhelming level rather than just petty and annoying. How long has this crap been going on for, and is there any way we can actually prevent or protect against spam before it actually happens, because otherwise all of the work on this wiki is going to be counter-vandalism. I feel kind of bad myself for choking up the change log with pseudo-reversions rather than actual article work. -Luminar 16:58, 9 March 2006 (CET)
- Perhaps we can implement a bot-defense system such as a captcha (prompting users to type in a random word that appears in an image) on either a per-registration, per-login, or per-post basis. Per-post would be the most effective, but it might be a hindrance to actual contributors.
- I think the newer versions of mediawiki come with a captcha option... it's certainly worth a try. -Fadookie 07:56, 10 March 2006 (CET)
Anyone know games with contol as Star Control? Also looking for new idea about game-design new ship...
- Well, there is already a wikilink to the Links page down in the lower left. --Fyzixfighter 01:47, 23 February 2006 (CET)
Perhaps this page should be protected since it sees a lot of vandalism? --Luminar 21:53, 24 February 2006 (CET)
- That wouldn't help. They'd just pick another page. This way at least it's easy to see, and it's better that this page is spammed than some article page.
- — SvdB 05:43, 25 February 2006 (CET)