The goal of this project is to make every ship in Star Control II's line-up worth using in competitive player-versus-player melee. To this end, the various ships have been strengthened or weakened accordingly. Many adjustments have also been made for the sake of aesthetics or continuity. The changes are quite extensive, though we tried not to stray too far from vanilla gameplay.
- Shiver is the original creator of the mod. He came up with almost all of the ideas and wrote most of the code.
- Gekko was Shiver's primary play-test opponent early in the mod's development. He also helped port this mod from UQM v0.6.2 to v0.7.0.
- Oldlaptop has been a great help in testing and debugging the mod. He has implemented many of the latest features and fixed bugs.
- Elvish Pillager wrote a few bits of the most difficult code for this mod and gave significant design input. His Crazy Mod source code was a valuable reference when altering melee.
- Xaionaro wrote the original retreat patch and has helped with general mod development.
- UQM core team members Meep-eep, Fossil, and McMartin provided coding and debugging assistance.
- Death 999 cooked up a nifty program which saved hours of work when making a larger antimatter cone for Umgah.
- Gostu helped port this mod from UQM v0.6.2 to v0.7.0.
- Bleeding Star gave some useful design input which led to several necessary adjustments.
- Serosis helped this mod's author get the blasted code to compile again in 2019.
- Github (Currently out-of-date with the most recent update)