Difference between revisions of "Corvi"
m (forgot a link)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 04:21, 1 March 2006
Corvi is a six-star constellation near Thraddash space. It is a unique constellation since it currently has no alpha star. The original alpha star was apparently destroyed in an interdimensional fatigue event.
The following is a list of stars in the Corvi constellation:
- Alpha Corvi - victim of interdimensional fatigue1
- Beta Corvi (033.3 : 981.2) - Slylandro home star system
- Gamma Corvi (006.2 : 947.9)
- Delta Corvi (100.0 : 939.5)
- Epsilon Corvi (010.4 : 912.5)
- Zeta Corvi (008.3 : 997.9)
- Eta Corvi (102.0 : 993.7)