Elvish Pillager's Crazy Mod
This page is a stub. We encourage you to edit and improve it.
Eli Dupree, Elvish Pillager on the UQM forums, created an extensive mod of The Ur-Quan Masters that changes all Super Melee ships and even some of its rules. The most recent version of the mod can be found here.
- 14 planets at once instead of just one (half of the arena is covered with them, the other half is empty)
- 10 asteroids that sometimes home randomly in one of the players, annoying him (they don't home in the AI player).
- 30 ships per team instead of just 14.
- Androsynth Guardian
- Primary: Dual white laser, medium range, 1 damage, fast energy consumption
- Secondary: Blazer mode, can be stopped at will
- Arilou Wizard (former Skiff)
- Special notes: Now has inertia
- Primary + Up: Confusion ray (like the Melnorme Trader one)
- Primary + Left: Fireball (explodes at impact or range limit, transforming into an explosion of lines that deal damage at impact)
- Primary + Right: Magic missile (projectile that aims in the general direction of the enemy and deals 2 damage)
- Secondary + Up: Safe teleport (may end up in the path of a projectile, though)
- Secondary + Left: Summon Demon (a wall of fire is launched from the Wizard; it replicates up to a certain point. Contact does not deal damage, but stops ships and destroys homing weapons)
- Secondary + Right: Renders ship invisible to homing weapons (both players may, though, see a marker at the Wizard's location)
- Chenjesu Broodhome
- Primary: now is homing
- Secondary: now has point defense
- Chmmr Avatar
- Special notes: 9 ZapSats defending half of the ship
- Primary: Triple Terawatt laser
- Secondary: Faster tractor beam