File talk:RaceBox Missing Image.png
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I couldn't find a better place to say this, so...
- I've made screenshots of all known homeworlds, also writing down the number and types of their satellites. These screenshots show exactly the entire screen shown AFTER scanning the respective planet (without the menu and the UQM title bar, of course), with the planet shown from an interesting angle (that shows as many features of the planet as possible).
- The current policy is, it seems, to photo the 3D image and write the scandata below, ignoring the map; however, this has a few inconvenients:
- The scandata written below is harder to read and doesn't look that good.
- The planet geography is not seen entirely.
- It is harder for the uploaders of the photos to trim the 3D planet than to trim the entire relevant part of the screen.
- So what do you think? In what form should I upload the screenshots? Valaggar 20:03, 29 April 2007 (CEST)
- EDIT Valaggar 20:12, 29 April 2007 (CEST): Perhaps it would be a good idea to include both? Full images instead of the racebox used presently, and the raceboxes go to a single page; that way, readers interesting in a comparison of the homeworlds will be able to see everything more clearly and to copy the scandata using copy&paste, not manual transcribing.