Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is guaranteed to be spoiler free. It is safe for you to read this page even if you have not completed playing The Ur-Quan Masters. Links you follow from this page do not share this guarantee unless they also include this text.
Official The Ur-Quan Masters web pages
Relating to the actual game
- The Ur-Quan Masters home
- The Ur-Quan Masters forum
- The Bugzilla bug database for The Ur-Quan Masters
- Subversion snapshots of The Ur-Quan Masters (including Windows binaries)
- The SourceForge project page
- The subversion web interface to the sources of The Ur-Quan Masters
Relating to the remixing project
- The Pages of Now & Forever - The center of the Star Control community on the net
- Star Control entry at Wikipedia
- Star Control series at MobyGames
- Star Control series at Open Directory
- Page listing the Star Control 2 dialogue (DOS version).
- The original Star Control 2 manual, from Abandonia
- The original the Deluxe Star Control 2 starmap, from Abandonia
Toys For Bob information
Mods and games based on the SC2 universe / code.
Modified The Ur-Quan Masters code
- Elvish Pillager's Crazy Mod (1.4.1) — see this thread and its Ultronomicon article
- Elvish Pillager's Balance Mod for Netplay
- Kohr-Ah Death's UQM for cheaters mods
Accessibility mods for The Ur-Quan Masters
- Nic's mining graphics for the color-blind
- Valaggar's mint green Druuge projectiles
See the translations page.
Alternative content for the Ur-Quan Masters
See also the Star Control Music page.
- Lance_Vader's and Valaggar's Utwig voicepack] (without effects, with effects)
- Nic's Yellow Kohr-Ah FRIED (DOS SC2 original)
- Modified Mycon Dialogue (Replaces an unimportant piece of Mycon dialogue with the DOS SC2 original dialogue that provides the location of the Mycon homeworld)
If you've got a Star Control related web site you want others to know of, place it here!
- Star Controller — Star Control blog, frequently updated
- *juicy The Ur-Quan Master fan site
- Star Control TimeWarp - A Super-Melee clone with network play, multiple ships in the arena at once and multiple new ship designs
- Aftermath Wars - A Super-Melee clone (in very early development) with stunning graphics
- Xeno Versus: Space Melee - A space combat game inspired by Super-Melee
- Star Control Online - A Super-Melee clone with up to fourteen ships in the arena at once (uses Super-Melee graphics)
- Frungy - A fan interpretation of the famous Zoq-Fot-Pik sport Frungy