Mysteries left by Star Control II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of mysteries that are still open at the end of Star Control II.
Why did the Melnorme's bridge turn purple?
- "<Fwiffo> I promise here and now, that in our next SC project, we'll answer that Purple Bridge question to your ultimate satisfaction."
*What happened to the Androsynth? Are any still alive?
From a fan email with Fred Ford:
- > Were ALL the Androsynth destroyed when the Orz came?
- Perceptive lad. This was a leading plot candidate for our theoretical sequel.
Are there still Taalo alive?
- <_Stilgar> <che`z`puf> Are the Taalo really dead, and when the Pkunk spoke of rocks that were awakened, did they mean the Taaolo?
- <Fwiffo> The Taalo LIVE!
Who are They/Them?
- <Mephisto_> Fwiffo: What exactly did the Arilou *quickbabies* do to piss off the Orz so much?
- <Fwiffo> The Arilou always *jumped in front*, which was both a physical taunt as well as a political one. They got to the humans first.
Where did the Orz come from?
What happened to the Precursors]?
- <Fwiffo> In our rambling thoughts about SC3 we did seriously consider having the Orz assume a much larger and more ominous role, opposed to the return of the Precursors.
What is the purpose of the rainbow worlds?
What happened to the neo-Dnyarri?
How were the alien societies affected by the fall of the Ur-Quan?
The Battle Thralls
The Fallow Slaves
Are there Spathi still out there not under the Spathiwa slave shield?
Does the Black Spathi Squadron really exist?
Does the Spathi's Ultimate Evil really exist?
Is the Ultron still in working order?
Are the events in the outtakes with respect to the Ultron to be taken seriously?