Original Star Control II bugs
This page is a stub. We encourage you to edit and improve it.
This page is currently incomplete. We encourage you to edit and expand it.
- You could sell more landers than you had, resulting in free Resource Units (early PC release only)
- (Supermelee) When an Androsynth Guardian in Blazer mode is drained of its last energy by a DOGI, the Blazer mode isn't fully turned off; the ship retains it ability to do damage by impact. (bug #283).
- (Full game) Crew retrieved from space after the end of an encounter could set the number of crew to larger than the ship's maximum.
TODO: expand upon the list below, with formatting. If no bugzilla bug number is present, it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
- 184: Syreen crew goes down to non-persuade maximum when just selecting it
- 235: druuge SlaveryCount not cleared after load.
- wrong images for lander extensions
- 108: if you move from QuasiSpace to HyperSpace through the periodically appearing portal, just as it is closing, and then move to a star system, it will act as a portal in QuasiSpace and move you somewhere (possibly out of the map, or even crashing the game).
- fuel use estimate to the selected destination on the starmap was off
- boarded orz marines survive Shofixti glory device
- autopilot does not work in Quasispace without fuel
- supermelee last ship crew lost isn't counted in totals
- 768: Encounter chance in solar systems unused.
- 769: ScanSeed unitialised for some overridden worlds.
- 777: starbase lights stay off after load. (3DO only)
- Sa-Matra image and hotspot misalignments
- 797: Letter 'j' in Micro font is off baseline
- Harmless C&P bug in disabling cursor: http://uqm.stack.nl/forum/index.php?topic=2741.0