Original Star Control II bugs
This page is a stub. We encourage you to edit and improve it.
This page is currently incomplete. We encourage you to edit and expand it.
- (Full Game) You could sell more landers than you had, resulting in free Resource Units (early PC release only)
- (SuperMelee) When an Androsynth Guardian in Blazer mode is drained of its last energy by a DOGI, the Blazer mode isn't fully turned off; the ship retains it ability to do damage by impact. (bug #283).
- (Full game) Crew retrieved from space after the end of an encounter could set the number of crew to larger than the ship's maximum.
- (SuperMelee) Some background pixels in the "Battle!" images were the wrong color.
- (Full game) When just selecting a Syreen Penetrator ship with over 12 crew members in "Roster", the crew count goes down to 12. (bug #184)
- (Full game) Even though travelling through QuasiSpace takes no fuel, you cannot use the autopilot when you are out of fuel in QuasiSpace.
- (SuperMelee) When a SuperMelee game is over, the end totals don't take into account the crew lost by the winner's last ship.
TODO: expand upon the list below, with formatting. If no bugzilla bug number is present, it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
- bug #235: druuge SlaveryCount not cleared after load. (Possibly 3DO only)
- wrong images for lander extensions
- bug #108: if you move from QuasiSpace to HyperSpace through the periodically appearing portal, just as it is closing, and then move to a star system, it will act as a portal in QuasiSpace and move you somewhere (possibly out of the map, or even crashing the game).
- fuel use estimate to the selected destination on the starmap was off
- boarded orz marines survive Shofixti glory device
- bug #365
- bug #319
- bug #528
- bug #642
- bug #768: Encounter chance in solar systems unused.
- bug #769: ScanSeed unitialised for some overridden worlds.
- bug #777: starbase lights stay off after load. (3DO only)
- Sa-Matra image and hotspot misalignments
- bug #557
- bug #705
- bug #806
- bug #808
- bug #797: Letter 'j' in Micro font is off baseline
- Harmless C