Should we really keep this as a separate article, and not merely add the information contained herein to the relevant definitions at Orz communications? After all, we don't have the slightest idea of what *below* is, much less whether it is a dimension or not. Valaggar 10:36, 8 December 2007 (CET)
Mmm, it's subjective, but I would, I guess just because (to me) *below* represents a big enough mystery to have its own article. --Zeracles 03:38, 25 December 2007 (CET)
- Here's the only Orz line where *above* and *below* appear, for thy reference:
- You are a *silly* *camper*. I am always Orz.
- If I was not Orz, then I would not be, but of course I am Orz.
- We are from *outside*. Also the Arilou *quick babies* are from *outside*.
- It is the same, but not.
- Orz are from *below*, Arilou are from *above*.
- Orz does not like Arilou. Arilou are too much trouble.
- We can not have parties when Arilou always *jumping in front*.
- It makes Orz *frumple* so much.
- *Happy campers* not going to *heavy space* *slide* near Chandrasekhar.
- Especially not ever!
- These are *fat* words. Do you want to play this some more?
- However, *outside* appears in numerous contexts; the Orz even say that they "are happy *people energy* from the outside.", that they don't want to return to *outside* because it would make them **Frumple**, and that Humans "cannot *slide* like Orz from *outside* to *inside* and *in between*." Since *sliding* is interdimensional travel, it seems that *outside* might be a dimension. This view is supported by the fact that the Orz once say that they want to show the *inside* to the Humans (because they're so happy that it's *alliance* time); the Orz also mention, with another occasion, that they will show other *levels* to the Humans after being *connected*, and since *level* means "dimension", it seems that *inside* is a *level*/dimension; we can infer from here that *outside* is also a dimension. That is, Orz and the Arilou are from the same dimension, *outside* — QuasiSpace. *Above* and *below* might then be either regions of QuasiSpace, ways to experience QuasiSpace (like *slow time* and *quick time* might be for TrueSpace), or some characteristics (for instance, the Arilou are *above* on the political scene of QuasiSpace, while the Orz are *below*, they're scapegoats). Also remember that the Orz were meant to be really *frumple* if the player took them to QuasiSpace, lending even more credence to the interpretation that *outside*=QuasiSpace.
- Ergo, *below* isn't really that significant to warrant having a whole article about it, and even if we chose to keep this article, we should probably either make another one named *Above* or rename this one to "*Above* and *below*" (probably the latter option). But we should probably just redirect to Orz communications, as we don't really have that much to say about these two words. Besides, if these two best-fits have their own articles, wouldn't yet other best-fits, such as *slow time* and *quick time*, envy them and make pressures on us to make articles for them as well? We can't make an article about *outside* either, since it's almost certain it means QuasiSpace (we can't redirect to QuasiSpace either, since it's not certain, just almost certain). Valaggar 09:52, 25 December 2007 (CET)