Did the Faz actually join just 2,000 years ago, or is that suppose to say 20,000?
- From the resource guide:
- The Faz joined the Sentient Milieu several centuries before the Ur-Quan, about 2,000 years ago. Like the Ur-Quan and the other Milieu races, the Faz fell under the psychic compulsion of the Dnyarri and for over 2,000 years served their masters every perverted wish.
- I do agree that there's some inconsistency here. -- SvdB 20:02, 8 Oct 2004 (CEST)
That would imply that the Dnyarri fell in the early years of the 1st century, which we know isn't true. Hmmm. Certainties:
- The Dnyarri were discovered by the Ur-Quan over 20,000 years ago
- The Ur-Quan joined before they discovered the Dnyarri
- The Faz joined before the Ur-Quan
Perhaps the 2,000 is meant to be "years before the Ur-Quan joined" so 22,000 BC? Or maybe they just forgot a zero.
Mmrnmhrm 20:23, 8 Oct 2004 (CEST)