Did the Faz actually join just 2,000 years ago, or is that suppose to say 20,000?
- From the resource guide:
- The Faz joined the Sentient Milieu several centuries before the Ur-Quan, about 2,000 years ago. Like the Ur-Quan and the other Milieu races, the Faz fell under the psychic compulsion of the Dnyarri and for over 2,000 years served their masters every perverted wish.
- I do agree that there's some inconsistency here. -- SvdB 20:02, 8 Oct 2004 (CEST)
That would imply that the Dnyarri fell in the early years of the 1st century, which we know isn't true. Hmmm. Certainties:
- The Dnyarri were discovered by the Ur-Quan over 20,000 years ago
- The Ur-Quan joined before they discovered the Dnyarri
- The Faz joined before the Ur-Quan
Perhaps the 2,000 is meant to be "years before the Ur-Quan joined" so 22,000 BC? Or maybe they just forgot a zero.
Mmrnmhrm 20:23, 8 Oct 2004 (CEST)
Can someone provide a reference for the "eleven members" quote. It's not in the conversation files of UQM nor in the voice files of the 3DO version. Maybe it's in the original PC version? --Fyzixfighter 02:31, 28 December 2005 (CET)
- Interesting... it's indeed just in the PC version.
- — SvdB 10:45, 28 December 2005 (CET)
Now that's really weird, since I pulled it out of the conversation files for version 0.3 of UQM! It was OK_BUY_HISTORY_4 in the melnorme conversations -- Death 999
- Thanks for the confirmation. I no longer have version 0.3 on my computer and the original PC version has been inoperable for some time. We'll should probably include the source and include a few of the other conversation comments that seem to imply a larger Milieu... --Fyzixfighter 23:23, 28 December 2005 (CET)
- The uqm subtitles came from the PC version, but have since then be modified to match the 3DO speech. — SvdB 08:35, 29 December 2005 (CET)