Difference between revisions of "Ultronomicon:To-do"
(→Specific articles that need work: rmv already created pages)
m (→Specific articles that need work: article exists)
|Line 64:||Line 64:|
Revision as of 01:39, 12 October 2007
The purpose of this page is to provide a brief outline of tasks that still need completion on the Ultronomicon, and provide a benchmark for our progress.
Note: This to do list has not yet been finalized. For the moment, just add anything you think we should be considering to the respective list below, and we'll discuss the 'final' version on Ultronomicon talk:To-do.
- Work on expanding the stub articles.
- Check that existing articles conform to the NPOV.
- Separate theory from fact in article texts. (See Androsynth for a good candidate or Category:Pages marked as dubious.)
- Make notes for all bits of information acquired from the manuals, the Role Playing Resource Guide, IRC chats or fan mails.
- Make sure there are no links to Disambiguation pages.
- Make sure all the articles are wikified, presentable, neither too convoluted nor too simple worded, and written in proper English.
Specific articles that need work
- Androsynth - Most of that page is fanfiction. A lot of info, especially about the appearance, directly contradicts canon.
- ZEX - Also contains a lot of fanfiction.
- Game Humor - Decide whether it will be kept or not.
- Ship articles — use Template:ShipBox and standardize Tactical Overview sections after Avatar.
- Wikify Star data.
- These articles make good candidates for deletion:
- These articles need to be created:
- Crystal Dynamics
- Legend Entertainment
- Ambush at Organon
- Pkunk-Yehat unification
- Thraddash offensive against the Kohr-Ah
- Battle of the Sa-Matra
- Homo Deus
- StarLight Hilton
- United Nations
- Merge Relativity effect, Zoom level and physics-related stuff in a greater Game mechanics page.
- Create a Super-Melee tactics page (merge in Leyland Gravity Whip)