Difference between revisions of "Ur-Quan Hierarchy"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 06:41, 13 March 2005
Kzer-Za • Kohr-Ah
Second Doctrinal War
|Kzer-Za • Kohr-Ah|
|Path of Now and Forever|
Ur-Quan Hierarchy • Battle Thrall • Fallow Slave • Oath of Fealty Doctrinal Conflict
|Dreadnought • Marauder • Sa-Matra|
|Excruciator • Slave Shield • Talking Pet|
The Ur-Quan Hierarchy is a massive force controlled by the Ur-Quan Kzer-Za. The internal command structure of the hierarchy is not known, although there is speculation that an Ur-Quan Lord's number (i.e. Lord 999) may be equivalent to rank.
The external command structure is well-documented. The Ur-Quan are superior to any given race in the Heirarchy regardless of their station in Ur-Quan society (if one exists). After this, the Battle Thralls exist to fight for the Kzer-Za. They are governed by Ur-Quan slave laws, but retain some degree of autonomy. At the bottom of the chain are fallow slaves who chose not to fight for the Hierarchy and were slave-shielded on their home planets.
Hierarchy Battle Thralls During the First War (Star Control I):
- Mycon - The only race to seek out the Ur-Quan, rather than waiting to be defeated by them.
- Spathi - Intended to become a fallow species, but were tricked by the Umgah into becoming thralls.
- Thraddash - Did not directly participate in the First War
The Thraddash claim to have been Battle Thralls at the time, told to "guard the rear". They are usually not included in such lists because there is no mention of the Thraddash in Star Control I.
Hierarchy Battle Thralls At The Beginning of the Second War (Star Control II):
- Spathi - By the end of the war they had encased themselves under a slave shield.
- Yehat - The only former Alliance member to choose Thralldom upon defeat. It must be noted that this was only because their Queen decided to side with the Ur-Quan- most of the Starship Clans disagreed, but felt compelled to obey her.