Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make articles for the wanted pages.
- Create some articles that should be and are not:
(none at the moment)
- Solve TODOs
- Add disambiguation pages (by looking at pages from All Pages and inserting all other possible names for the articles, including names mentioned only there, such as "King-Killing Horn").
Funniest Ultronomicon Edits
- "There is also a theory involving cows. More specifically, Ortogs. In SC3, (I know, it isn't often recognized as a sequel) the Xchaggers, a minuture race are found on an Ortog. Now, how did he get all the way to the Kessari Quadrant? The Ultron, also in SC3, uses the term "Cud" at one point. Cud, of course, is chewed by cows, and, presumably, Ortogs. The Ultron IS a powerful Precursor device, but not as powerful as they claim. I, and my brother, believe that the Precursors did not disappear, leave, become invisible, get killed, eaten, etc, but instead removed their own sentience and became Ortogs. After all, were you not raised on Ortog milk? Makes sense to me."
- "In addition to the Yehat, five non-sentient Whackin' Bushes inhabit this world." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Gamma_Serpentis_I&diff=11267&oldid=11266)
- An example of redundancy by me: "The Galactic Core is, obviously, the center of the Milky Way galaxy" (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Galactic_Core&oldid=15257)
- "The Orz do not like the Arilou very much, and complain that the Arilou always "*jumping in front*". This may have something to do with the skill of an Arilou Skiff against an Orz Nemesis." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Orz&diff=14742&oldid=14663)
- "They are called them, they are really gay, so is sc2 its to hard! meh! n0035" (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=%22They%22&diff=13408&oldid=12784]