Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make articles for the wanted pages.
- Create some articles that should be and are not:
- Solve TODOs
- Add disambiguation pages (by looking at pages from All Pages and inserting all other possible names for the articles, including names mentioned only there, such as "King-Killing Horn").
Funniest Ultronomicon Edits
- "There is also a theory involving cows. More specifically, Ortogs. In SC3, (I know, it isn't often recognized as a sequel) the Xchaggers, a minuture race are found on an Ortog. Now, how did he get all the way to the Kessari Quadrant? The Ultron, also in SC3, uses the term "Cud" at one point. Cud, of course, is chewed by cows, and, presumably, Ortogs. The Ultron IS a powerful Precursor device, but not as powerful as they claim. I, and my brother, believe that the Precursors did not disappear, leave, become invisible, get killed, eaten, etc, but instead removed their own sentience and became Ortogs. After all, were you not raised on Ortog milk? Makes sense to me."
- "In addition to the Yehat, five non-sentient Whackin' Bushes inhabit this world." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Gamma_Serpentis_I&diff=11267&oldid=11266)
- An example of redundancy by me: "The Galactic Core is, obviously, the center of the Milky Way galaxy" (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Galactic_Core&oldid=15257)
- "The Orz do not like the Arilou very much, and complain that the Arilou always "*jumping in front*". This may have something to do with the skill of an Arilou Skiff against an Orz Nemesis." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Orz&diff=14742&oldid=14663)
- "They are called them, they are really gay, so is sc2 its to hard! meh! n0035" (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=%22They%22&diff=13408&oldid=12784]
- "Had The Captain not had more pressing matters to attend to, we may have had more information on the character and his effects on the Spathi." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Jud_the_Ineffable_Vug&oldid=12515)
- "Some life forms (dark red, three-eyed creatures floating around, with a singular tentacle) could even eat minerals before you can pick them up." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Lander_Hints&diff=12565&oldid=12043)
- "A sentient, technologically primitive race whose favorite activity for the last 2000 years has been to kill each other because of religion and skin color. A bunch of freaks better left alone. To the VUX, they look Repulsive, the Spathi call them "Hunams", the Ilwrath love them because they are tortured so easily. Their homeworld is called "Earth", a planet best avoided." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Human&oldid=287)