Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make articles for the wanted pages.
- Create some articles that should be and are not:
- Solve TODOs
- Add disambiguation pages (by looking at pages from All Pages and inserting all other possible names for the articles, including names mentioned only there, such as "King-Killing Horn").
Funniest/Most Interesting Ultronomicon Edits
- "There is also a theory involving cows. More specifically, Ortogs. In SC3, (I know, it isn't often recognized as a sequel) the Xchaggers, a minuture race are found on an Ortog. Now, how did he get all the way to the Kessari Quadrant? The Ultron, also in SC3, uses the term "Cud" at one point. Cud, of course, is chewed by cows, and, presumably, Ortogs. The Ultron IS a powerful Precursor device, but not as powerful as they claim. I, and my brother, believe that the Precursors did not disappear, leave, become invisible, get killed, eaten, etc, but instead removed their own sentience and became Ortogs. After all, were you not raised on Ortog milk? Makes sense to me."
- "In addition to the Yehat, five non-sentient Whackin' Bushes inhabit this world." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Gamma_Serpentis_I&diff=11267&oldid=11266)
- An example of redundancy by me: "The Galactic Core is, obviously, the center of the Milky Way galaxy" (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Galactic_Core&oldid=15257)
- "The Orz do not like the Arilou very much, and complain that the Arilou always "*jumping in front*". This may have something to do with the skill of an Arilou Skiff against an Orz Nemesis." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Orz&diff=14742&oldid=14663)
- "They are called them, they are really gay, so is sc2 its to hard! meh! n0035" (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=%22They%22&diff=13408&oldid=12784]
- "Had The Captain not had more pressing matters to attend to, we may have had more information on the character and his effects on the Spathi." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Jud_the_Ineffable_Vug&oldid=12515)
- "Some life forms (dark red, three-eyed creatures floating around, with a singular tentacle) could even eat minerals before you can pick them up." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Lander_Hints&diff=12565&oldid=12043)
- "A sentient, technologically primitive race whose favorite activity for the last 2000 years has been to kill each other because of religion and skin color. A bunch of freaks better left alone. To the VUX, they look Repulsive, the Spathi call them "Hunams", the Ilwrath love them because they are tortured so easily. Their homeworld is called "Earth", a planet best avoided." (http://uqm.stack.nl/wiki/script/index.php?title=Human&oldid=287)
- References bigger than the article: "The Trooba Fern is a plant used by the Utwig to make the masks of the Expression of Ultimate Gratitude, together with beetle secretions.
- "Since the Orz seem to indicate some kind of contact with the Taalo, it might be possible that the Orz are being used by them as a sort of testing device for the eventual return of the Taalo. This theory asserts that the "fingers" refers to the Taalo controlling the Orz in some way, and that the unusual speech patterns of the Orz is really signal degradation due to the difficulties of transmiting between different dimensions. This therefore puts to question whether the Orz are actual sentient beings or not (they refer to themselves as light reflections). The fact that both the the Taalo and the Orz originated in the Vulpeculae system is also cited by this theory. However, this theory does not seem completely consistent with Orz references to the Taalo nor with their apparent surprise at finding the Taalo "playground".
This theory also explains the reasoning behind the often suicidal marine unit included in the Orz Nemesis Space Craft."