Windows CE port
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Build from sources
- Uncompress uqm_wince_*.zip into a location of choice, for example "\SD Card\games"
- Download uqm-0.6.0-content.uqm from http://sc2.sourceforge.net/downloads.php and place it into "\SD Card\games\UQM\content\packages"
- Go to "\SD Card\games\UQM" and create a shortcut for uqm.exe. Specify log file, and add parameter for 320x240 resolution, in case your PDA doesn't support VGA (parameter is "-r 320x240").
- Run the shortcut created in the previous step
Verified to work on the following PDAs / smartphones (with key config tweaks):
- Dell Axim x51v / WM5
- Sprint HTC Touch / WM6
- Sprint PPC 6700 / WM5
- Default resolution is 640x480. For 320x240 screens, add "-r 320x240" to command line. See the build instructions page on how to do that by creating a shortcut.
- This binary is compiled from the 0.6.2 sources of The Ur-Quan Masters, therefore 0.6.2 content must be used
- For PDAs other than Dell Axim x51v, might have to play around with starcon.key in "\SD Card\games\UQM\content\uqm-0.6.0-~wince-*.zip" (for the key settings)
- Screen orientation is hard-coded to landscape
- Patches to corresponding third party libraries can be found on the build instructions page.