This page is guaranteed to be spoiler free. It is safe for you to read this page even if you have not completed playing The Ur-Quan Masters. Links you follow from this page do not share this guarantee unless they also include this text.
- 1 Official The Ur-Quan Masters web pages
- 2 Star Control related web pages
- 2.1 Game information
- 2.2 Toys For Bob information
- 2.3 Fan-made projects
- 2.4 Fan pages
- 2.5 Similar games
Official The Ur-Quan Masters web pages
Relating to the actual game
- The Ur-Quan Masters home
- The Ur-Quan Masters forum
- The Bugzilla bug database for The Ur-Quan Masters
- Subversion snapshots of The Ur-Quan Masters (including Windows binaries)
- The SourceForge project page
- The subversion web interface to the sources of The Ur-Quan Masters
Relating to the remixing project
- The Pages of Now & Forever - The center of the Star Control community on the net
- Star Control entry at Wikipedia
- Star Control series at MobyGames
- Star Control series at Open Directory
- Page listing the Star Control 2 dialogue (DOS version).
- The original Star Control 2 manual, from Abandonia
- The original the Deluxe Star Control 2 starmap, from Abandonia
Toys For Bob information
Mods, games and aids based on the SC2 universe / code.
Modified The Ur-Quan Masters code
- Elvish Pillager's Crazy Mod (1.4.1) — see this thread and its Ultronomicon article
- Elvish Pillager's Balance Mod for Netplay
- Kohr-Ah Death's UQM for cheaters mods
Accessibility mods for The Ur-Quan Masters
See the translations page.
Alternative content for the Ur-Quan Masters
See also the Star Control Music page.
- Lance_Vader's and Valaggar's Utwig voicepack (without effects, with effects)
- Nic's Yellow Kohr-Ah FRIED (DOS SC2 original)
- Modified Mycon Dialogue (Replaces an unimportant piece of Mycon dialogue with the DOS SC2 original dialogue that provides the location of the Mycon homeworld)
- Missing Mycon dialogue add-on (Similar to the above except that it adds both missing text and speech for the location of the Mycon homeworld)
- If you've found the Portal Spawner, The UQM Least-Fuel Route Finder helps you calculate whether to use it for a given trip (and, if so, how).
If you've got a Star Control related web site you want others to know of, place it here!
- Star Control TimeWarp - A Super-Melee clone with network play, multiple ships in the arena at once and multiple new ship designs
- Aftermath Wars - A Super-Melee clone (in very early development) with stunning graphics
- Xeno Versus: Space Melee - A space combat game inspired by Super-Melee
- Star Control Online - A Super-Melee clone with up to fourteen ships in the arena at once (uses Super-Melee graphics)
- Frungy - A fan interpretation of the famous Zoq-Fot-Pik sport Frungy