IDENTICAL to the Utwig Bomb, or just vaguely similar, or not particularly related? I suspect the latter, and if there is reason to accept the former I'd like to hear it. -- Death 999
- The only thing I can think of is that the Yehat's description of the bomb:
- "...it was about the size of a surface transport, but cylindrical and entirely black. Across its surface were a million characters scrawled in an alien script. The message was clear... DANGER! DO NOT TOUCH!"
- compared to the lander's crew description of the Utwig Bomb:
- "A GIANT BLACK CYLINDER SET WITHIN A SIMPLE DEFENSIVE GRID...THE ARTIFACT IS COVERED WITH PRECURSOR SCRIPT AND ALTHOUGH WE CAN'T TRANSLATE MUCH OF THE WRITING, IT IS PRETTY CLEAR THAT THE SCRIPT IS A WARNING, REPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN."
- So if they're not identical devices, they bear a striking resemblance. --Fyzixfighter 01:54, 28 December 2005 (CET)
Good word choice (i.e. "feisty"), Fyzixfighter! *thumbs up* Valaggar 09:30, 13 October 2007 (CEST)